Sunday, September 11, 2011

A New Computer. Hosannah!

The Old Baguette has not written a post since sometime in May. Mercy! I could claim that my brain, broiled by days of blistering heat, simply stopped functioning, but I won't. Why not? Because my brain finds functioning difficult whatever the temperature. Instead, I shall claim that my electronic brain, my computer, hasn't been cooperating at all. My fault, of course. I not only put garbage in, but I also made sure that each bit of that garbage had a folder of its own so it could stay in. None of that garbage ever got out. The Old Baguette is writing now only because she has a new computer. I shall treat it more kindly. I will try to keep the garbage out, but if some gets in I will delete it. I will stop creating folders. If I could stop smoking, I see no reason why I can't stop creating folders.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. I have missed you!

    You SMOKED! I don't believe that. I did too. Worse thing I ever put in my mouth. I quit when I got MS. Didn't find it hard to quit at all staring at the hospital room ceiling. If I could go back and change one thing in my personal history it would be that I had never smoked. Good luck with the new computer.

    ReplyDelete